About Cycle Queensland
Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride
Cycle Queensland is a fully catered nine-day holiday on two wheels. The event is designed to let you have fun and enjoy your cycling. All your needs are taken care of by our team.
Our tent city has first aid, mechanics, bike shops, masseurs, a general store, tourist information, licensed café, toilets and hot showers. We serve up three generous meals a day and even transport your luggage.
All you have to do after a day on the bike is collect your bags and put up your tent. In the afternoons and evenings there is plenty to do and see: take a tour, party-on at the local inn or just chill out at the picturesque campsites.
“Wow - what a week that was. Just have to say a massive thank you to all at CQ and all the volunteers for making the event such an amazing time. This was my first CQ and I'm sure I'll be back next year!” - P. Perkins
- What’s included?
- Campsites including hot showers, medical, large café with plenty of tables and chairs, unlimited tea and coffee and night time security.
- Three great meals each day from our travelling chefs (except lunch on rest day and last day).
- Entertainment including cinema, campsite activities and live music.
- Bike route support including Police, marshals, medical, radio, rest stops and SAG bus.
- Event T-shirt and other merchandise.
- Luggage transport between towns
- Handbook with lots of info to help you prepare.
- The Guide with route maps, profiles and lots of info about the towns.
- The Chain Mail daily newsletter.
- Volunteer teams making it all happen.
- An active holiday - friends, fresh air and fitness.
- Your opportunity to pedal away from the everyday.
- What's available?
- Photo DVD sent out after the ride.
- Transport options to get you and your bike to/from the ride.
- Merchandise including jersey, polo shirt and cap.
- Bike mechanics on the route plus bike shop and mechanics at the campsite.
- Licensed bar.
- Rest day activities specially arranged to suit your schedule.
- Easy Campese tent packages.
- Motel accommodation packages.
- Massage therapists.
- Interaction and food lovingly cooked by local community groups (route and campsite).