Things to be aware of
Some “heavy” items we need you to be aware of:
- The Event involves riding on public roads used by other traffic and thousands of other cyclists in close proximity.
- The Event is not a race and roads used will not be closed to traffic. Road rules apply.
- You must ride in a safe, responsible and courteous manner and use common sense at all times.
- The Event will be held outdoors and proceed in poor weather.
- You must be of sufficient riding competence and have your bike in sound mechanical condition.
- Private support vehicles are not permitted.
- Children under 5 can enter for free but receive no merchandise or travel insurance.
- Children under 12 must not pilot their own bike. Riding on a tandem rear, tagalong, trailer or child seat is permitted.
- Persons under 18 at the time of The Event require consent to participate and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Communications will principally be via email.
- It is the rider’s responsibility to read all the information sent.
- Only standard human powered or electric power assisted bicycles, unicycles or tricycles are permitted.
- Animals are not permitted.
Read the Conditions of Entry for more extensive information.
To keep Cycle Queensland to a friendly size, numbers may be limited, so don't delay...