Important information to save you time
To make the online entry process go smoothly, consider the following before proceeding:
- You can only pay by credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
- You must have an email address.
- You MUST read the conditions of entry before entering. Click here to download.
Make the following decisions first and have the relevant information at hand:
- Bicycle Queensland membership number, if you are a BQ member. Bicycle Queensland membership includes Liability Cover, Personal Accident Cover and Travel Insurance for Cycle Queensland 2013. (Find out about BQ Membership here)
- Entry type – adult, youth or child. Currently school/sport groups cannot enter online.
- Enter before 31 May 2013 and receive a free Event Jersey. If you are a Bicycle Queensland member (or become one) you also get a choice of a pair of exclusive CQ13 knicks (before 31 May 2013) or a CQ13 polo shirt (until 2 August 2013).
- Special diet needs
- Easy Campese/Speedy Campese option
- Do you need to camp on the Saturday night (7/09/13)
- Don't want to camp? Read the AllTrails Luxury Package info sheet. AllTrails packages are not purchased through the Bicycle Queensland website, but through our partners at AllTrails.
- Merchandise options.
- Transport to and from the event for you.
- Transport to and from the event for your bike
- You must accept the conditions of entry for you or your child.
This website contains all the information needed to help you make these decisions.
Be aware of the cancellation conditions:
Unless noted otherwise an 80% refund will apply to full or partial cancellations received in writing (email or fax acceptable) at the office of Bicycle Queensland by 5pm on 2 August 2013. No refunds will be given after this time and no alterations will be permitted. For full conditions of entry click here.
What happens after you enter:
After you enter you’ll receive a confirmation plus heaps of info to get your preparations started. Closer to the start date we send you The Guide with details of the route and all the activities on offer.
For more information on entering or general enquiries please contact Bicycle Queensland.