Enter - Single Day Ride
Important information to save you time
To make the online entry process go smoothly, consider the following before proceeding:
- You can only pay by credit card (Visa or Mastercard)
- You must have an email address
- You MUST read the conditions of entry before entering - Available here
Make the following decisions first and have the relevant information at hand:
- Bicycle Queensland membership number, if you are a BQ member. (Find out about BQ Membership here.)
- Entry type – adult, youth or child.
- Special diet needs
- Do you need to camp on the Saturday night (7/09) (Mission Beach Loop Only)
- Merchandise options
- You must accept the conditions of entry for you or your child
This website contains all the information needed to help you make these decisions.
Be aware of the cancellation conditions:
Unless noted otherwise an 80% refund will apply to full or partial cancellations received in writing (email or fax acceptable) at the office of Bicycle Queensland by 5pm on 30th August 2013. No refunds will be given after this time and no alterations will be permitted. For full conditions of entry click here.
What happens after you enter:
After you enter you’ll receive an email confirmation plus. After entries close (30 August) we will email a Ride Ticket and additional information.