Single Day Ride Options
Cycle Queensland is offering Single Day Rides so that your friends and family members who are not attending the whole event can share the CQ experience and take in some spectacular Far North Queensland scenery.
It is not often that Queensland’s largest recreational cycling event passes through your neighbourhood. Single Day Rides are also a great opportunity for local residents or corporate teams to join in the action – if only for a day or two!
Single Day Rides on offer include:
|Ride Day (September)||Bike Ride||Distance|
|Day 1 - Sun 8||Mission Beach Loop||44km|
|Day 2 - Mon 9||Mission Beach to Innisfail||65km|
|Day 3 - Tues 10||Innisfail to Millaa Millaa||69km|
|Day 4 - Wed 11||Millaa Millaa to Yungaburra||69km|
|Day 6 - Fri 13||Yungaburra to Mareeba||70km|
|Day 7 - Sat 14||Mareeba to Mossman||86km|
|Day 8 - Sun 15||Mossman to Port Douglas||24km|
*distances subject to change. Day 5 is a Rest Day.
- Lunch is supplied on the bike route (excluding Day 8).
- CQ Facilities – full access to Cycle Queensland campsite facilities including toilets, showers, medical and Café until 5.30pm. Single Day Riders must then depart the campsites.
- Full Ride Support – support by route marshals, first aid, medical and SAG bus.
- Merchandise – bike bib and water bottle.
Participants may only participate in a maximum of two (2) single day ride options. Selected days do not need to be consecutive.
|Youth entry||under 18yrs||$20.00|
|Child entry||under 12yrs||$15.00 (must not pilot own bike)|
|Infant entry||under 5yrs||$0 (no merchandise)|
For more information download the Single Day Ride Options info sheet.
* Mission Beach Loop Ride participants are welcome to arrive on Saturday 7 September for pre-ride camping at the Mission Beach Campsite (additional fee of $20 applies).
Conditions of entry
For complete conditions of entry click here.