Important information to save you time.
In order to make your online entry application as efficient for you as possible, consider the following before proceeding:
- You must have an email address.
- Make the following decisions first and have the relevant information at hand:
- Special diet needs.
- Volunteer Team options.
- If you want the TLC Camping option then read the info sheet first and consider who you may share with.
- Your availability. Are you able to or prepared to give more than 8 days and help with the Advance Crew?
- Transport to and from the event for you. Are you doing your own thing or fitting into our options? The info sheet shows the rider options you can use but we also have support vehicles, buses and flights travelling to/from the event.
This site contains all the info needed to help you make these decisions.
What happens after you apply?
After you've applied we will send an acknowledgement of the application. We will then assess your application - we may contact you as part of this assessment. Confirmation of acceptance will occur as soon as we have definitely placed you in a team. There will be a volunteer briefing in Brisbane on Saturday 10 August. If you need to confirm leave or travel arrangements before you receive a confirmation then please let us know. Volunteers will be supplied with a Handbook and event specific details before the event. You’ll receive a confirmation plus heaps of info to get your preparations started. Closer to the start date we send you The Guide with details of the route and all the activities on offer.
Volunteer applications now open!
If you can't complete the online form contact BQ to request a hardcopy Volunteer Application Form.